Wednesday, August 02, 2006

sucks, sucks, sucks

2005-2006 for me, has in very simple terms, sucked! my father once told me "if you want sympathy, go look between 'shit' and 'syphilis' in the dictionary. yep, i looked, it is there. so, with that in mind i will spare you the details of the suckage factor over the last 2 years which equates to roughly 5.6% of my life.

yesterday a friend of mine gave me her honest opinion of my post with the insipred theme by Mel of "living in a song". after reading my post and knowing what has been going on in my life she mentioned that she was quite worried for me. check that... she was afraid for me.

never one to slight another's opinion i asked her; "do you mean that it would be hard for another woman to live in such a big shadow"? to which she replied; "no, i'm worried about you not having anymore room in your heart".

WOW...

it was very nice to see that my support network was very much still in tact despite my glass-is-half-empty belief that it was otherwise. so in honour of this enlightenment, to all those who are still hangin' on to me rather than the other way around, i offer your memory a future. you will never be forgotten.

as for room in my heart... my crystal ball is temporarily @*&$ed but i predict i will not die without knowing this kind of love again.

2 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Blogger Mel said...

Few things-

First- look at you Mr. Blogger! Linking in your post! You're all bloggy now.

Second- somehow it doesn't surprise me that you have such good friends. I bet your support network is bigger than you know.

Third- if you believe that you will love like that again, you will.

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger jibber.jabber said...

hey mel...

all bloggy now... who knew! lol
support network... thank you :)
love again... agreed!!

m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home