Thursday, August 31, 2006

skin deep

did i mention that i am in the middle of the most brutal separation/divorce proceedings? the 'x' is completely bitter, irrational and scandalous towards me. she has even gone so far as to use little 'a' as a bargaining chip... WTF?

of course my comments here are certainly biased however, even if you filtered out the one-sidedness (is that a word) of my version of all the crap, you would surely see the complete terror of her ways.

i am comfortable to admit that the 'x' is a very attractive woman when it comes to appearances and is a nice enough person when it comes to other people who a) are not her ex-husband and b) are not her mother. yet it begs me to question and i can't help but wonder; if beauty truly is only skin deep...

what would she look like turned inside-out?

hmmmmmmmm


4 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Blogger Me said...

That's a shitty time you are in now....I went through separation/divorce last year and I am thankful that we didn't have kids....because he would have used them against me as much as he could have.....so I am very sorry your X is doing that to you. It's neither fair to you nor the child...really has zero to do with everything.
Sigh...this stuff makes people show who they REally are inside.
Just rely on your friends and family for support....and the X can go f herself.

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger jibber.jabber said...

me: thank you for your input. yes, the 'x' should go 'f' herself.

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Dz said...

Friends are saviours...that's all I got to say. My divorce was just final last week. Thank God!
In my case, I turned the phone off, talked to him "only" when neccesary. Good Luck!

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger AmyB said...

Never trust someone who hates or doesn't get along with their parents. Baaaaad news there. Too many demons, and way too much anger there to present anything good to anyone else for too long. Sorry, but in my experience, this has been the case. In my single days, I even told a guy who wanted to date me that he could stop trying after, as we were trying to get to know one another, he continually showed bitterness about his childhood and parents. NEXT! Ha! Glad you aren't with your ex anymore. She sounds dreadful. ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home